This content deck looks into
(1) when, how and why organizational dualities bundle together;
(2) whether systems of dualities are nested and/or dynamic in nature;
(3) which are core and contributing conditions of organizational design configurations that shape performance outcomes;
(4) how bipolar opposites should be managed, and
(5) what is the ultimate role of dual organizational design attributes in meeting strategic demands. Specifically, we examine how and why performance differences emerge from the intertwined design dualities present at different levels.
We explore multilevel organization designing patterns emerging from different sources of organizational heterogeneity. This content deck is largely build upon the project funded by the Croatian Science